Sunday, May 3, 2009

Kaela's wedding




Spring is such a great time for a wedding and St George is gorgeous place for a wedding in the Spring. Brett's cousin Kaela got married on Saturday in the St George temple. It was a gorgeous day with lots of family, fun and good food! We traveled down to Enoch with LaRell and Karen and stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Grimshaw. During the night Brett had a flashlight and kept showing me all the spiders above our head as we were trying to sleep. I HATE spiders so it was a little bit of a restless night! We enjoyed the day and are very happy for Kaela and Jeremy. I was also able to go to Women's Conference with my mom and Grandma Bonnie. It was such an uplifting experience. We enjoyed listening to some very spiritual speakers that were very enlightening! It was a wonderful experience and a much needed break. Brett was such a sweetheart and watched Carter for me. He really enjoys his one on one time with Carter and I am very grateful for the getaway.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

fun! I'm still bummed I couldn't go, stupid work!! I like his new hair cut!

May 4, 2009 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Hendrickson Family said...

Hey i am glad i found your blog. It is super cute. St. George sounds like a fun place to go right now. Carter is so cute. He looks so handsome all dressed up.

May 15, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home