Friday, April 10, 2009

First Time Blogging


This is my first attempt at blogging so I hope you enjoy. We have enjoyed looking at our friends and families blogs and all their fun pictures and adventures that they have. I also think blogging will help me take more memorable pictures of my family. Carter grows up so quick and I can't believe how many fun picture opportunities I have all ready missed. This week Carter was able to attend a very WINDY Easter Egg Hunt. He figured it out fast I told him it was time to pick up candy like we pick up toys and he went to town. We are also getting ready to go visit Brett's Brother Johne and his family who lives by Washington D.C. They have two adorable little boys that Carter will get to play with. Brett is excited to visit his tech savvy brother and play with his toys and I am looking forward to spending time with my sister in law that is so fun to be with. We are lucky to be traveling with Karen and LaRell they are the best in-laws I could ask for. It will be nice to have help on the plane for Carter's first flight. So look forward for the next post about our fun trip.








1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I freaking love the hair blowing in the wind! Classic. I know you're in D.C. right now. Have fun!!

April 14, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home